Maschine 2.0.5 Update Now Available
Native Instruments releases Maschine 2.0.5 update. Sign into the NI Service Center to download and install. To login and download directly from the NI website click here
Please see below for the list of current improvements and bug fixes.
- Added language versions for Maschine documentation.
- Improved Memory consumption.
- Fixed issue with MIDI events from Ableton Live 9 triggering events twice.
- Fixed issue with parameter settings when recalling Maschine sessions inside ProTools.
- Possible to load all projects with referenced read-only files.
- Setting a loop range via Scene screen now working correctly on Maschine MK1 controllers.
- Overall performance and stability improvements.
- Bug fixes in several areas.
Let us know if these help you with some of the issues you were experiencing. If you have any improvements or bug fixes you would like to see in the next update please drop a comment.
One thought on “Maschine 2.0.5 Update Now Available”
I can’t figure out how to set my scene loop ranges in MK1 after the update. Anyone know how?